10 January 2018

Bloobel Stamps “Pretty Pekingese Dog”

My first post as a casual DT member for Lisa, what an honour! Today’s card is using an image of Lisa’s dog when she was a child. I decided to use it on a birthday card after finding one of the quotes on Google. I made up the other one, although I am sure I have heard the saying Lion's roar before.





What a cutie this puppy is!  The embellishments I have used for this birthday card come from an Australian company which can be found on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FlutterbyDesignsAus/

Lisa's image can be found here https://www.bloobel.com/collections/new-january-2018-digital-stamps/products/pretty-pekingese-dog-digi.  I implore you to check Bloobel Stamps out.  Lisa is such a talented digital artist and her prices are very reasonable for what you get.  I am addicted to her images and since finding her have slowly built my collection and the idea of this DT group is going to give me the opportunity to also use more of the images I already have in my stash.  I am always guilting of collecting but probably not using as much as I collect, but my new year's resolution is to use, use, use, my stash of Bloobel stamps and my large stash of extras, hence the use of my Flutterby Designs embellies, which I originally bought for scrapbook layouts of my pets - haven't done that yet, but there are more than enough to use on a few cards here and there.  Thank you for checking out my blog for Bloobel Stamps and I hope to see you again.

I am entering the following:


3 comments:

  1. Eine ganz zauberhafte Karte. Das Motiv macht richtig gute Laune.
    Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete