15 August 2017

Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge - August 2017


For this month's challenge, Gerda has kindly us the image "Cake Monster" aka "Birthday Monster" and what a cutie he is.
I found this perfect background paper and a wooden cupcake in my stash that I thought would be perfect for him.  I came up with the sentiment myself and used my red Viva pen here and there.  Thank you Gerda for this image and hope all those looking at my creation think he is cute too.
This is the link to Gerda's Monthly progressive challenge:

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice of patterned papers. Love the way the colours of the cake match his horns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.ฉีด ฟิลเลอร์

    ReplyDelete