14 October 2016

Scrapper's Delights Freebie Friday - 14th October 2016



           
This fortnight's image is the Halloween version of Honey Anime, she is such a cutie, even as a Halloween character.  Halloween has never been a thing in my household, but each year the shops in Australia seem to expand on what they have to offer, so I guess it may be just as popular here as other countries.  Certainly when my children were young, it was not a big thing.  Anyhow back to my card.  Our twist on the Design Team for this image, was purple or green hair.  I could not decide, and with purple being one of my favourite colours, I opted for both.  This card is my first ever Halloween creation.  I hope you like it and will join in with our challenge.
If you are looking for Halloween papers or elements to use on your cards as I did you can find these on the website in the Halloween section.  I used the Halloween freebie sentiment, one of the papers and the skulls were part of the Halloween props set.  The papers and props are on special at the moment so pop over and get a bargain. http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=halloween&x=0&y=0

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. The girl image is certainly very cute, her purple and green hair are perfect for Halloween. Thanks for joining in our 'Make it Spooky' challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome and your colouring is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us for the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge this week! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail xxxx hun Stunning work xxx thanks for joining at Patties Creations challenge , Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete